I have to pay the price

 Yeah, yeah, yeah... my love, my love...

This precious soul, sometimes it makes me feel so weak, makes me feel so strong, but now I tell you baby how easy was to get in better.

I can't believe that now you are who you are, I'm really happy for you, now you have all the happiness that you wish all the time, now you have everything that one day you want with me... my English use to be great, or not, but I can't write this in Spanish, it is too hurt for me tell you again how happy it makes me feel that you are with your family, with your new family.

Still, remember your lips with that special taste; I dream last night about you, we were together in the same space, at the same time, we weren't together, but I have to say it was the best dream in day days that i have, dream with you is so soft, so great, so romantic, but I don't love you anymore my love, I'm so much better without you my soul.

Oh, i forgot, all the history... the bad history, every time that you make me feel bad, every single time that i was petrify with your presence... however you was who saves me, who i love the most, you were who own my heart, my soul, because of you i touch the sky, like the song "i surround for your your grace..." i could see your halo, you were my ray of sun; hunny you save me, every time that i want to quit you were there...

I really want to think that i hate you, or at least that i dont care, but i care, a lot, i care your happiness, your beautiful family and that georgus baby... i dont know it, but if is yours, have to be wonderfull... remember when we dream about it?... no, of course you dont, its something, that i just remember when my heart belongs to you, sometimes I want to came back to those moments...

At least i can write all of this, even if it is bad... i can be a genious occasionally, and yeah... you are forgiven, because i cant hate someone who i love the most, and who has such a wonderfull life, with so much love, you have everything i dream for you, even if i had to pay the price love.





Comentarios