...i just want my loneliness...undersstand...

in fact, i hate a lot too many the songs that remind me your face, i cant forget, i cant forgive you, and the worst is that i dont want, i dont wanna love you any more...i just cant, you make feel like the most especial girl in the world, but your attitude was disappointing...just that,
i care about you, i remind you...every day, but this is how im gonna say good bye, and good luck in your way, this is how i sat to you, i love you, but today i cant be with you, just because you are somone else, im sorry if you feel that you wasted your time with me, but the flowers have to lose their color, and my inspiracion has to rebirth, i have to say again, i love you, but i dont want you any more...im sorry...a lot, if that hurts you its not what i want, i just trying to tell you that i cant anymore, i cant live with someone next to me, i really need my loneliness...i do, take care, i was pray for you, good bye "my almost lover", i hope to see you again, please be cool...

Comentarios